Here are some helpful articles and websites that we hope you will find useful. If you know of other sites that would be of benefit to other parents, send us a note and we will add them to this page.
- Bauercrest Packing List – Check out our recommend list for what you should pack for the summer.
- Camp Bauercrest FAQs – Feel free to read this print out of our Frequently Asked Questions or click here for it right on our website.
- Daily Schedule – Look at what a sample normal day looks like here at the Crest! (may vary through the summer)
- AACAP – The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Character Counts! – The Character Counts! National website.
- Family.com – by Disney, a parenting service that offers comprehensive, high-quality information and a supportive community for raising children.
- Search Institute – A leading research organization specializing in the developmental needs of children.
- The National Parenting Center – Parenting information services.